Now Accepting Applications for HUD Continuum of Care Funding
The Lake County Coalition for the Homeless (LCCH) compiles an application for HUD Continuum of Care (CoC) funding which includes funding for permanent and transitional housing, Coordinated Entry and the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS). All agencies seeking CoC funding are required to submit an application form below.
LCCH is working within guidelines created by the 2018 Allocation Plan that was approved by the LCCH Board of Directors on May 1, 2018. All HUD CoC Regulations and requirements outlined in the Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) will apply to new bonus projects.
If your project submitted a Letter of Interest, please complete the relevant application form for the agency's project type:
- Renewal Permanent Housing, including Permanent Supportive Housing and Rapid Rehousing
- Renewal Transitional Housing for the following subpopulations: youth, domestic violence, or substance use disorders
- Renewal Coordinated Entry
- Renewal Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- NEW Permanent Supportive Housing
- NEW Domestic Violence Bonus
- NEW Supportive Services Only (SSO) Coordinated Entry
Applications are due to Brenda O'Connell no later than Friday, August 17th, 2018.
An optional application training will be offered Thursday, August 2 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm at the Lake County Health Department (3010 Grand Ave) in Room 2C.
The Funding Work Group of the Lake County Coalition for the Homeless will review and score applications for the rankings and funding amounts required in HUD applications. Agencies are able to appeal the Funding Work Group's decisions.