Now Accepting Applications for HUD Continuum of Care Funding
The Lake County Coalition for the Homeless (LCCH) compiles an application for HUD Continuum of Care funding which includes funding for permanent and transitional housing, Coordinated Entry and the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS). Applications for new funding opportunities are open to any agency and also require an LOI.
While the actual funding amount is currently unknown, LCCH is working within guidelines created by the 2017 Allocation Plan that was approved by the LCCH Board of Directors on May 2, 2017. The full allocation plan and funding policies are available below. All HUD CoC Regulations will apply to new and renewal projects.
If your project submitted an Letter of Interest, please complete the relevant application form:
- Renewal Permanent Housing, including Permanent Supportive Housing and Rapid Rehousing
- Renewal Transitional Housing for the following subpopulations: youth, domestic violence or substance use disorders
- Renewal Homeless Management Information System
- Renewal Coordinated Entry
- NEW Rapid Rehousing
Applications are due to Brenda O’Connell on Friday, June 30, 2017.
The Funding Work Group of the Lake County Coalition for the Homeless will review and score applications for the rankings and funding amounts required in the HUD applications. Agencies can appeal the Funding Work Groups decisions.
Reference Documents and More Information
- Lake County's Funding Policies
- FY2017 Allocation Plan.
- HUD FY2017 CoC Program Registration Notice
- HUD CoC Regulations
If you have additional questions, please contact Brenda O’Connell, Continuum of Care Program Coordinator at 847-377-2331.