Letters of Intent for FY19 HUD Continuum of Care Renewal Projects due May 17, 2019
The Lake County Coalition for the Homeless (LCCH) compiles an application for HUD Continuum of Care funding which includes funding for permanent and transitional housing, Coordinated Entry and the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS). Agencies that were awarded funding are required to submit a Letter of Interest (LOI) to apply for renewal funding.
The following information applies only to projects that wish to renew, as the funding amount available to new and bonus projects is currently unknown.
LCCH is soliciting applications from all currently-funded projects who wish to renew. Note that these instructions for LOIs apply only to renewal projects. Renewal projects will be accepted for the following project types at their current funding level:
• Renewal Permanent Housing, including Permanent Supportive Housing and Rapid Rehousing
• Renewal Transitional Housing for the following subpopulations: youth, domestic violence or substance use disorders
• Renewal Infrastructure for HMIS and Coordinated Entry
Renewal projects are encouraged to voluntary reallocate funds or expand the capacity of existing housing projects.
Letter of Interest Submission
Letters of Interest should be limited to one page and should include the following information:
• Project funding amount and type- renewal (this LOI applies to renewal only)
• Brief project description
• If a renewal project is planning for expansion/reallocation, please provide information on the amount of reallocation or number of expanded units and an explanation of how this will not impact your projects sustainability.
The LOI is required to be completed for all organizations applying for CoC funding renewal. The LOI is due to Eric Foote at EFoote@lakecountyil.gov on Friday, May 17, 2019.